Submitted abstracts will either be accepted for oral or for poster presentations.
Each oral presentation will be made in 20 minutes (15 minutes’ presentation and 5 minutes’ discussion).
For all accepted posters please take note of the following:
- Dimension: all posters should have the dimension of 930mm (length) * 2400mm (height)
- Recommended material: all poster should be printed on vinyl. Vinyl print is preferable since it can easily be pasted on the poster stands and lasts longer.
If you would like us to print the posters for you from Zambia, please consider the following:
- The size of the poster designs should not exceed the given dimensions/measurements
- the print can be smaller, text or images that are in the basal part of a poster of 93 x 240 cm will not be that readable to the audience, the same for the top, it is better to keep these areas for photos.
- All artwork designs should be sent in high resolution and print ready format (PDF/Vector Image resolution)
- All artworks should be sent between now 20th June 2022.
- Cost of print is $30 and payment can be made at the congress.
For further details, contact Lee-Anne Singh at email@example.com