- Abstracts must be submitted in English and should describe new scientific results in African Botany.
- Each abstract must fall within one of the conference thematic areas
- The Corresponding Author of the abstract must complete their registration and submit their abstract by 31st August 2019 for abstracts to be assessed and included in the Conference Programme.
Preparation of Abstract
Please observe the following guidelines when preparing your abstract:
- Abstracts must be in English and should not exceed 300 words.
- Abstracts should be single-spaced, in Times New Roman font size 12.
- Abstracts should be submitted in Microsoft Word .doc
- Abstract should consist of a title (CAPITALIZED, bold), thematic area (number, bold) full names of authors (CAPITALIZED), affiliation of authors, and the body of abstract.
- Provide up to 5 keywords.
- The corresponding author should be indicated with an asterisk (*) and an email address should be provided (font size 11).
- The final abstract should not exceed ONE A4-sized page.
*Please proofread your abstract carefully and ensure all details are correct before submission.
Upload your abstract as a .doc or .docx file.
Abstract Revisions and Notifications
- Changes to abstracts can be made up to 31st August, 2019 after which changes or revisions will not be possible.
- Notification of acceptance of abstract will be sent to the Corresponding Author by 30th September, 2019.
- The Corresponding Author will receive all correspondence regarding the abstract status, presentation type, date and time, via email provided in the abstract submission form.
Abstracts should be submitted online through this link: http://www.aetfat.org/abstract-submission/
- Abstract Submission Deadline:31st August, 2019.
- The decision on whether abstract has been accepted or not will be communicated by email to Corresponding Author by 30th September 2019.
Publication of Abstracts
Accepted abstracts will be made available in the Conference Abstracts online booklet on the Conference website closer to the conference date and a hard copy will be provided during the conference.